Upon reaching Mythic status, players can seek out a Shrine of Creation. These shrines allow a character to gain a game changing boon, but resets their level.
Some key mechanics of the Remort system:
- Character is reset to level 1
- XP on hand is lost
- Character retains any gold, ownership (such as boats), and trait progress
- This process can be repeated upon reaching Mythic again
- Each Remort will increase the experience cost for leveling by 50% to 100%
- Shrines will generally grant meta stats that persist through Remort and/or access to Classes
Most shrines are hidden away and require searching to find. The Esper shrine can be found in DarkWind city and resembles the diadem that members of the Psionic Order wear.